- Sweet Corn kernels - 1/2 cup
- Carrot - 1 finely chopped
- Beans - 3 chopped finely
- Water - 2 cups
- Pepper Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Cornflour - 2 tsp
- Onion - 1 tbsp finely chopped (optional)
- Spring Onion - 2 tbsp
- Black / White Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano -1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Make all your vegetables ready by chopping it finely. First saute carrot,beans and onion in 1 tsp of oil till raw smell leaves. Boil water in a container when it starts boiling add all the vegetables (except spring onion).
- Allow the vegetables to get cooked....wait till they turn soft yet crunchy enough to bite.Meanwhile mix 1.5 tsp cornflour in 2 tbsp water without any lumps and keep it ready.
- Once the water is reduced a little and veggies have turned soft, add the cornflour mixture stir once. The soup will start to thicken slowly after cornflour mixture is added...At this stage add sugar,pepper powder and give a quick stir.Let it simmer for 3mins.
- Then add oregano mix well.Finally garnish with spring onions and switch off.
- While serving garnisowder and serve hot!