For The Filling
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 red chillies , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp corn flour mixed with 1/4 cup of milk
- salt and pepperto taste
- 6 large potatoes , boiled and unpeeled
- salt to taste
- 12 tbsp grated mozzrella cheese for topping
- 1/4 tsp oil for greasing
For the filling
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, broccoli, corn, zucchini, red pepper, green chillies, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the corn flour and milk mixture, salt and pepper, mix well and simmer till it thickens.
- Remove from the flame, divide into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
How to proceed
- Make criss cross insertions halfway through each potato keeping the base intract.
- Press the base lightly so that the slits open up, making enough space to stuff the filling.
- Sprinkle salt on a potato and stuff with a portion of the filling
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp cheese over it and keep aside. .
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more stuffed potatoes.
- Arrange the potatoes on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre- heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve hot.