- Frozen corn – 1 cup
- Desi ghee – 1 & 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (use substitute as needed)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Dry coconut – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Kesar – 8 to 10 strands
- Dry fruit for garnishing
- Soak kesar strands in 1 tsp milk. Keep aside.
- Grind the frozen corn with 2 tsp milk to make a granular paste.
- Heat desi ghee over medium heat in a pan and saute the corn paste until color changes to light brown.
- Add milk, sugar and kesar and stir till the ghee starts to leave the sides.
- Add grated coconut and mix well. Garnish with dry fruit. Serve hot.